New edition of the Fibaro Roller Shutter with unique garage gate control and power metering capability. Designed to work with any VAC powered electric motor, equipped with either electronic or mechanic limit switches. Blinds, curtains, awnings and almost any motorised system can be smartly controlled by the FIBARO Roller Shutter 2.
The module's built-in, extremely accurate, calibrating mechanism allows for precise positioning of roller blinds or venetian blind lamellas. The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 can control connected device either wirelessly or through the wall switch, connected directly to the module.
- Power metering function,
- Built-in Z-Wave network range tester,
- Unique, garage gate controller mode,
- Ultra precise roller blind and venetian blind positioning, • Remote software update,
- Smallest device of its type in the world.
- Power Source 110V - 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz,
- Output power up to 1kW,
- Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C ,
Ambient temperature: 10°C - 40°C,
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
- Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.